The Eclipse Onyx by JAQUET DROZ
|Rating: 68 %1000 with 193 votes|
JAQUET DROZ The Eclipse Onyx
Loyal to its creative tradition, Jaquet Droz continues to engage its watch models in a fascinating dialogue with contrasting materials and colors.
In harmony with its established mineralogical expertise, Jaquet Droz treats The Eclipse Onyx to the moon-phase complication and a dial carved from a black onyx disc. The mesmerizing color of the stone becomes a jewel case celebrating the radiance of the rhodiumed metal forming the eight stars, and the moon.
An overshadowing racket-shaped piece, also cut out from black onyx and further enhancing this strikingly contrasting effect, gives splendid depth to this game of hide and seek played with the smiling face of the moon.
Combining the power of metal and mineral strength, a delicate motif and mechanical complexity, The Eclipse Onyx subtly asserts its evocative power tinged with a decidedly masculine aura.
Price: 16.500€ to 41.500€
- Movement: Automatic, Jaquet Droz 6553L2 calibre, double barrel, 26 jewels, 28,800 vib/h, 68-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours, minutes, day, month, date and moon phases
- Case: Steel, 43 mm
- Individual series number engraved on the back
- Water-resistant: 30 m / 3 ATM /3 bar
- Dial: Black onyx, 8 rhodiumed star-shaped appliques and 1 rhodiumed moon applique, rhodiumed hour, minute and date hands
- Central pointer-type date indication
- Moon phases in black onyx at 6 o’clock
- Day and month windows at 12 o’clock
- Bracelet/Strap: Black rolled-edge alligator with steel pin buckle
- Movement: Automatic