REGISTER TO OUR FORUM AND PARTICIPATE
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXCHANGE WITH OTHER MEMBERS

Watch to buy around 1000$

Published by 3809 on October 24th, 2012 at 11:50 p.m..

Hi,

I am looking for some good advices. I want to buy a watch for Christmas and my budget is more or less 1000$.

I have already seen some nice watches in some boutiques, but I would like some more advices, or ideas before to make my last decision and proceed with my purchase.

Thanks in advance, any watch brands/products suggestion is welcome!

Your Answers

Latest answers - Most relevant answers
JeromeD 11 year(s) 8 month(s) ago at 00:37
74 JeromeD Website Hi, maybe you can try to buy from a second hand shop... For a real high end watch the budget is a bit low... any chance you can push it to 1500-2000$? Its an investment but it worth it ;)
4 0
PhilipB 11 year(s) 8 month(s) ago at 00:47
89 PhilipB I agree with Jerome, 1000$ budget to purchase a high end wristwatch is too low if you want to acquire a brand new watch, it really depends on what you are looking for. You can find some good surprise in some second hand stores :) good luck!
3 0
José Sousa 11 year(s) 7 month(s) ago at 01:15
2726 José Sousa Hello Jerome and Philip,

There are some brands of mechanical watches with a good price / quality ratio and the prices start at 850.00 euros
One of the brands with best value for money in classic watches is Frederique constant and in the case of classical watches or even sports Oris has very good movements.

I hope I have helped

Hugs from Portugal
2 0
FelixDa 11 year(s) 7 month(s) ago at 20:18
66 FelixDa There is also technomarine
1 0
Characters left: 1000