REGISTER TO OUR FORUM AND PARTICIPATE
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXCHANGE WITH OTHER MEMBERS

What is the most expensive watch in the world?

Published by 66 on November 5th, 2012 at 03:21 p.m..

Hi :)

I am new here and i just registered.
As I can't wait to try it and see how it works :D i would to ask one simple question.

What is the most expensive watch that has ever been sold in the world?

Also i would like to get the info on:
- What was the most expensive watch that has ever been manufactured
- What is the record price? (Auction)

Your Answers

Latest answers - Most relevant answers
Watches and Timepieces 11 year(s) 6 month(s) ago at 15:33
571 Watches and Timepieces I think the most expensive watch is the Patek Phillipe Henry Graves Supercomplication Pocket Watch (estimated price of $11-Million)

For the little story, it is a solid 18-karat gold watch that was specially made for a banker in 1933 and it took 5 years to manufacture this amazing timepiece...
3 0
sportscenterisnext 11 year(s) 6 month(s) ago at 00:51
72 sportscenterisnext Website Some links to answer some of your questions:

Most expensive 11 watches ever sold as of May 2012: http://www.businessinsider.com/most -expensive-watches-sold-at-auction- 2012-5?op=1

Watch and wait, they are always trying to one up each other.
1 0
José Sousa 11 year(s) 6 month(s) ago at 20:17
2726 José Sousa Dear Friends: The most expensive watch is the CHOPARD 201 CARAT - $25 Million. And next is the PATEK PHILLIPE HENRY GRAVES SUPERCOMPLICATION POCKET WATCH - $11 Million. José Sousa presentwatch
1 0
sportscenterisnext 11 year(s) 6 month(s) ago at 04:11
72 sportscenterisnext Website The most expensive watches in the world change on a regular basis as brand’s vie for the PR mileage that can be earned from claiming the crown for the most excess, whether it is through using precious stones of jaw-dropping sizes or the most bewildering assortment of complications. Read More: http://www.europastar.com/watch-kno wledge/1004085587-the-most-expensiv e-watches.html#.UJ8XCYatvwl
0 0
Characters left: 1000