TNT Royal Retro Sapphire
Transparency highlights the Pierre DeRoche signature seconds
|Rating: 69 %1000 with 385 votes|
In 2009, Pierre DeRoche introduced a world first with the launch of the TNT Royal Retro and its six retrograde seconds mechanisms. This watch made a significant impact, and three years later, the brand is proud to present its star model with seven visible sapphire bridges.
The now entirely transparent movement unveils yet more of its mysteries, further revealing the originality of its spectacular complication. The association of sapphire and titanium, two extraordinarily hard materials, gives a whole new expression to the TNT Royal Retro Sapphire.
Refined, flowing and crystal-clear, as well as sleek, masculine and sporty: in short, the perfect blend of delicacy and strength.
Quantity: 11-piece limited edition.
Technical specifications for the TNT Royal Retro Sapphire
- Visible movement_ Automatic, exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre, 58 jewels.
- 22K pink gold decorated and engraved oscillating weight.
- Central bridge with 12 pivots and 6 sapphire seconds bridges.
- 6 retrograde seconds hands on gears, strip-springs return.
- Case_ Container in black PVD-coated titanium.
- Steel bezel, horns, crown-shield and crown in 18K pink gold, 47.5 mm.
- Functions_ Hours, minutes, seconds with retrograde function displayed on 6 segments of 10 seconds each, date.
- Strap_ Alligator with 18K pink gold and titanium safety folding clasp.
Limited edition_ Series of 11 watches.