REGISTER TO OUR FORUM AND PARTICIPATE
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXCHANGE WITH OTHER MEMBERS

Buying a luxury watch online

Published by 89 on October 30th, 2012 at 12:33 a.m..

Hi all,

I saw some nice luxury watches to buy online. The e-shop looks serious but before I go spend a certain amount of money "online" I would like to get some advices, recommendations & feedback...

Did any of you already bought a luxury watch online?

Were you satisfied with the services provided?

What was the brand of the watches you purchased?

If you want to recommend any website your already know about please go ahead, thank you :)

Your Answers

Latest answers - Most relevant answers
José Sousa 11 year(s) 7 month(s) ago at 19:44
2726 José Sousa BUY A LUXURY WATCH ONLINE ?

This factor should be, in itself, is quite illuminating the spot where the watch purchase.
It is highly recommended that refer exclusively to official stores or authorized dealers of the brands, and the best way to know what is consult the respective official websites.
The vast majority of brands do not realize Internet sales.
This does not mean that all the top brands of watches for sale on the Internet are forgeries, but the probability of being the increases exponentially.
Also, by not being marketed by official resellers, are not covered by the mark international guarantees, among other privileges.
We do not recommend any form of conscious purchasing in websites.

José Sousa
presentwatch
2 0
AK0502 11 year(s) 7 month(s) ago at 01:10
42 AK0502 I don't know about which e-shop you looked at, but I ordered a Zenith Class Traveller Open Multicity from Ashford.com and I am very happy with it. I got a great discount on it and the watch looks great- their customer service was also very helpful.
-Al
1 0
PhilipB 11 year(s) 7 month(s) ago at 02:10
89 PhilipB Hi, thanks for the feedback about your experience. How long did you wait before to get the watch "in hands"? Shipping delay, you got the osriginal certificate too?
1 0
Characters left: 1000